Where Can I Get Instructions On How To Use My Meter
Please visit the Trividia Health website or call Trividia Health Customer Care at -803-6025.
Â©2022 Inside Rx, LLC or its licensors. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
*Average savings based on usage and Inside Rx data as compared to cash prices average savings for all generics are 78% 37% for select brand medications restrictions apply.
Cvs Health Advanced Glucose Meter
- Meter basics. This glucose meter is a small, bean-shaped device that could easily fit in your pocket or a small purse, even when inside its case. It comes packaged with a lancing device, 10 lancets, user manual and quick start guide, carrying case, and two 3-volt lithium batteries. Once you apply a small drop of blood to the test strip, you receive results within 5 seconds.
- User reviews. This meter received mixed reviews on the CVS website. Many reported inaccurate readings in some cases, results that were wildly off, whereas others only noticed a difference of 10 to 20 points to comparative readings. Some reviewers noted that the problem could be due to user error because this meter requires the blood drop to be placed at the very end of the test strip, where it can be quickly sucked up into the right spot.
- Its not spot-on accurate, so if you are looking for something that will always be accurate within a few points, this device isnt it. However, I test it regularly against my Verio meter, and they are pretty much always within 20 points of each other. This is OK for getting a general reading, and I didnt expect anything more. Spencer
- It has not disappointed. I have had no problems testing and have not had to waste any test strips. Not sure why so many others have been having problems. Next time, I will get the version with BT technology so I can upload data to my phone. Ray
Uploading Your Trividia Health True Metrix Meter
This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account – if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at .
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader – if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at .
- A Trividia Health True Metrix, True Metrix Air, or True Metrix Go blood glucose meter.
- A micro USB cable to connect your True Metrix Go meter to your computer
- A USB cradle that comes with your True Metrix or True Metrix Air meter – this is the only way to upload data from those two meters. If you need to order a replacement cradle, you can order directly from Trividia here, or by calling Trividia directly at 1-800-803-6025 .
Don’t Miss: Safe Glucose Level For Type 2 Diabetes
Treating High Blood Pressure
How high blood pressure is treated must be determined by your physician and care team, and will depend on your age, overall health, level of hypertension, and tolerance of medications.
Like anything to do with treating diabetes and its associated conditions, the first step to dealing with hypertension is to sit down with your doctor.
Visit our website to shop for glucose meters, test strips, lancets, insulin syringes, pen needles, infusion sets, continuous glucose monitoring systems , ketone test strips, blood pressure monitors, and much more. Choose from leading manufacturers, including FreeStyle, Dexcom, Accu-Chek, True Metrix, One Touch, Contour Next and many others. Enjoy free delivery to your home or office with every order. Hear what our satisfied customers have to say and start saving now at Diabetic Warehouse.
Diabetic Warehouse is a trusted supplier of diabetes care products and accessories. For more information and to explore a complete range of products, including glucose meters and test strips, insulin syringes, pen needles, continuous glucose monitoring systems, and more, visit www.diabeticwarehouse.org.
Dont Miss: Gluten And Diabetes Type 2
Accuracy Evaluation Of Five Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems: The North American Comparator Trial
Go to: Abstract This study evaluated differences in accuracy between the CONTOUR® NEXT EZ blood glucose monitoring system and four other BGMSs . Methods Up to three capillary blood samples were collected from 146 subjects with and without diabetes. One sample per subject was tested with fresh blood the other samples were glycolyzed to lower blood glucose to < 70 mg/dl. Meter results were compared with results from plasma from the same sample tested on a Yellow Springs Instruments 2300 STAT Plus glucose analyzer. Blood glucose monitoring system accuracy was compared using mean absolute relative difference and other analyses. Separate analyses on fresh samples only were conducted to determine potential effects of glycolysis on MARD values of systems utilizing glucose-oxidase-based test strip chemistry. Across the tested glucose range, the EZ had the lowest MARD of 4.7% the ACAP, FFL, OTU2, and TT had MARD values of 6.3%, 18.3%, 23.4%, and 26.2%, respectively. For samples with glucose concentrations < 70 mg/dl, the EZ had the lowest MARD , compared with the ACAP , FFL , OTU2 , and TT systems. The EZ had the lowest MARD across the tested glucose ranges when compared with four other BGMSs when all samples were analyzed as well as when natural samples only were analyzed. Keywords: accuracy, blood glucose monitoring system, diabetes, glucose meterContinue reading > >
Dont Miss: Is Diabetes 2 An Autoimmune Disease
Read Also: Diabetic Diet For Type 1
Mckesson True Metrix Blood Glucose Test Strips By Mckesson
- List Price:
This option is in stock
- Ships to arrive in1-2 days
- Free 30-day returnsDetailsWell gladly accept unused, unopened products within 30 days of the sale date for a complete refund. Please contact us to place a return.
- 24/7 award-winning customer service
- FSA & HSA eligibleDetailsThis item can be purchased with a Flexible Savings Account or Health Savings Account card at checkout.
Cvs Health True Metrix Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Delivers accurate results with a small, 0.5 microliter blood sample
- Compatible with TRUE METRIX® AIR and TRUE METRIX® GO Self-Monitoring Meters
- Designed for self-testing of glucose levels with a fingertip blood sample
- Triple Sense Technology® provides dependable results to help ensure patient confidence
- Instructions clearly outline the simple testing procedure
- Easy to handle
- Each package includes 30 blood glucose test strips
Use CVS Health TRUE METRIX® Blood Glucose Test Strips to have confidence in your blood glucose test results. These easy-to-use test strips allow for accurate self-monitoring of your blood sugar levels. Only a 0.5 microliter blood sample is required to assess your levels, which keeps the testing process simple and mess-free.
CVS Health TRUE METRIX® Blood Glucose Test Strips are compatible with TRUE METRIX® AIR and TRUE METRIX® GO Self-Monitoring Meters. The instructions clearly outline the simple testing procedure. The absorbent strips soak up blood obtained by pricking your fingertip and interact with your meter to deliver a reading in just seconds.
These reliable diabetes test strips use Triple Sense Technology®, which performs an in-depth analysis of each sample. The process detects and corrects variables in your blood samples to help ensure accuracy and reliability. With just a tiny finger prick sample, you get a blood glucose reading that you can trust.
You May Like: Bedtime Blood Sugar Goal For Non Diabetic
Top Reviews From The United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5.0 out of 5 stars1.0 out of 5 stars
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Read Also: Best Powdered Drink Mix For Diabetics
Top 5 Best Blood Glucose Monitor Kit For Sale 2016
Trying to purchase the best blood glucose monitor kit with best review? See the best list for blood glucose monitor kit that you can buy online. Finding the Top blood glucose monitor kit can be tiring and time consuming but we got the list for you. Check out the list below to find the product you were looking for. 1. active1st Bayer Contour Next Complete Diabetes Testing Kit Editor’s Rating : 9.5 out of 10 This Kit has everything you need to test your blood glucose LevelsKit includes 100 Test Strips, 100 Lancets, Lancing Device, Control Solution, Owners Logbook, Reference Guide and Manual 2. OWell HealthPro Complete Diabetic Blood Glucose Testing Kit, Meter, 50 Test Strips, 50 Lancets, Adjustable Lancing Device, Owners Log Book & Manual Editor’s Rating : 8.9 out of 10 COMPLETE STARTER KIT: Easy Touch Diabetes meter, 50 test strips, 50 twist off lancets , lancing Device, Control Solution, 2 Batteries for the meter, manual, log book & carry case.EASY TO USE: Alternate site testing, no coding required, 5 alarm settings with saved glucose level tests with time, date, & 7, 14, & 30 day averaging. Leave a comment, feedback and review below for blood glucose monitor kitContinue reading > >
- The incredible colour changing tattoos that monitor the blood sugar levels of people with diabetes in real-time
Also Check: Altai Balance Blood Sugar Support
My Contour Meter Is Displaying An ‘e3’ Code What Does This Mean
My CONTOUR meter is displaying an ‘E3’ code, what does this mean? An E3 Error Code means the meter is sensing that blood has already been applied to the test strip . What to do: Please make sure you see the flashing blood drop on the display before adding the blood sample. Ensure that you are using a clean, new strip each time you If issue persists contact Customer Support at 1-800-348-8100. Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful. The information brought to you by Ascensia Diabetes Care US, Inc provides general information. It is not intended to be used as medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not replace the advice of your Healthcare Provider. 2016 Ascensia Diabetes Care US, Inc. All rights reserved. Bayer , the Bayer Cross are trademarks of Bayer. CONTOUR, No Coding, the No Coding logo , Sip-In Sampling, Second-Chance, the Second-Chance logo are trademarks of Ascensia Diabetes Care US, Inc. Ascensia Diabetes Care, 5 Wood Hollow Road, Parsippany, NJ, 07054 United StatesContinue reading > >
The Benefits Of True Metrix Blood Glucose Test Strips
Specially designed blood glucose test strips are made to work seamlessly with the blood glucose meter. Typically True Metrix strips come in a box of 50. These strips offer advanced technologies such as a complex algorithm, chemistry, and electrodes. The test strips are made to work seamlessly with the self-monitoring blood glucose system for better diabetes management and confidence in results. These innovative test trips offer a variety of features including:
- a tiny 0.5 microliter blood sample to reduce discomfort during blood glucose testing.
- the ability to detect the sample size, sample environment, and control solution.
- the test strips can also analyze environmental and physiological factors as well as correct hematocrit/temperature for the highest level of accuracy and interpretation.
Also Check: Normal A1c Levels For Diabetics
Storing Hundreds Of Results And Averaging
The True Metrix blood glucose meter conveniently stores 500 hundred results. Keeping track of this many results makes it easier to detect patterns. These patterns can help a diabetes patients health care team make necessary adjustments to avoid extreme highs and lows. Averaging reveals the usual blood glucose level of the user to help determine if his or her self-management routine may need to be adjusted. The meter offers 7, 14, 30, 60 and 90 day averaging to accommodate the patients medical exam schedule.
Reminders Make A Difference
Four testing reminder alarms let the user know when something requires attention. This makes it possible to more accurately monitor your blood glucose levels and address any issues that arise. The True Metrix meter also has features such as a ketone reminder, control detection, and audible fill detection to keep users on track.
Recommended Reading: Onetouch Ultra 2 Blood Glucose Meter
True Metrix Meter No Coding Required
Many blood glucose meters require manual coding prior to use. Failure to code the meter or making a mistake can lead to inaccurate blood glucose measurements and inappropriate treatment. The True Metrix blood glucose meter with no coding technology automatically matches the test strips to eliminate the possibility of miscoding. The results are more accurate when compared to manually coded meter. The True Metrix meter is easier to use, saves time, and offers the highest level of convenience.
True Metrix Blood Glucose Test Strips
TRUE Metrix Test Strips 100ct
TRUE Metrix Test Strips 100ct
TRUE Metrix Test Strips 100ct
Shipping AND Delivery
At Diabetic Warehouse, we’re committed to giving you the most for your money. That’s why EVERYTHING you buy ships FREE via our fast 3-5 day shipping method! Once shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Unlike many other online stores, here at Diabetic Warehouse we stock 90% of what we sell. This enables us to get your order shipped the same day as long as it’s placed before 3pm EST, for prompt delivery.
We offer affordable diabetic supplies at up to 60% below retail pricesespecially for people who are uninsured, under-insured or must pay out of pocket. Save on diabetes test strips, glucose meters, lancets and more from trusted brands such as FreeStyle, OneTouch Ultra, Accu-Chek, Bayer, Prodigy, TRUEtest & many more. Every item we offer on our site qualifies for FREE Shipping with our fast 3-5 day delivery time.
Also Check: Lantus Is What Type Of Insulin
True Metrix Air Glucose Meter
How Accurate Is The True Metrix Air?
According to Trividia Health, testing has shown the system exceeds the ISOs accuracy standards. 99 percent of results from healthcare professionals were within limits defined in the ISOs standards.
How Many Test Results Can The True Metrix Air Store?
The True Metrix Air can store up to 1,000 test results. When the devices memory is full, the oldest result will be replaced.
What Battery Does The True Metrix Air Use?
This glucose monitor uses a single 3V lithium battery, which should last for roughly 1,000 tests or one year.
How Do You Calibrate The True Metrix Air?
The glucose monitor can be calibrated by doing a control test before testing blood glucose for the first time.
True Metrix Blood Glucose Meter
- Meter basics. The Walgreens True Metrix also uses a 0.5-microliter sample to deliver blood glucose readings within 4 seconds. This meter offers a 500-test memory, alternate site testing, 7-, 14-, and 30-day averages, event tagging, and the ability to download your data to a computer.
- User reviews. This meter received an average of 3.9 stars out of 5 from 368 reviews on the Walgreens website. While 75 percent of the reviews are positive overall, many users reported inconsistent results and unreliable test strips that often lead to error messages.
- This blood glucose monitor is really compact and easy to carry anywhere without it being too bulky or heavy. The readings are quick and has memory with the dates which is really helpful for statistics and the display is large and easy to read. It gives an error code sometimes and works again with a restart. But most of all I love that it has alerts, in case you forget to monitor. Sunny
- I love the fact that this meter can monitor glucose in the blood with such speed and accuracy. My stepfather is new to having diabetes and was in need of a reliable meter to check his blood glucose now, he and my mother love the quick and accurate results that they receive every time. Rika
Recommended Reading: Side Effects Of Lantus Insulin
Error Code 0 True Metrix Meter
this is what the pharmacy give my mom for her testing, since she is on medicare. she has been having a terrible time with it. More than 50% of the time, she gets an E-0 message on the meter. Ive searched the internet, with no luck as to what Moderator T2 insulin resistant Using Basal/Bolus Therapy There should have been an instruction booklet in the box. If you no longer have it, call the manufacturer and ask for an instruction manual. Invalid hematocrit? Thats an odd error message. It doesnt say whats wrong , if its your fault or the meters fault, or if you need to be concerned. Medicare pays for all different types of strips. I use a Bayer Contour USB meter and the only time I ever get an error message is when I put too little blood on the strip. does your mom use a Medicare Advantage Plan or does she use original Medicare. You can call them and they will tell you what strips they cover. She should not use a meter that is difficult to use. 115 pounds, Breast Cancer dxd 6/16, 6 months of chemo and 6 weeks of radiation 2000 metformin ER, 100 mg Januvia,Glimperide, Prolia, Gabapentin, Meloxicam, Probiotic with a Prebiotic, , Lisinopril, B-12, B-6, Tumeric, Magnesium, Calcium, Vit D, and Occuvite mostly vegan diet, low fat and around 125 carbs a day, walk 5-6 miles every other day and 1 hour of yoga and light weights.Continue reading > >